Tuesday, May 31, 2011

General update

First of all, thanks to all of you who have ordered my book or my prints. The response has been beyond all my expectations and I really appreciate it!
Every year I take a vacation and this year is no exception. I will be heading out on a month long  camping trip next week and will not return until the first week of July so any order inquiries or commissions will not be dealt with until then. Sorry folks but the other eleven months of the year I work around the clock so I need this break every year for my own sanity.
Some big news when I return, I will be doing pen and ink wash (with acrylic high lights) commissions of any paintings in the public domain. Presently I have been working on a Bougheareau but I am open to any of the great masters of the past!
Do you want an original rendition of that 39,000,000 dollar Alma Tadeema that just sold for your living room? I am your guy! My cost to reproduce a master work? A steal at only 500.00 for a large format piece. I am really enjoying copying from the greats of the past (but putting my own crazy inking style stamp on them) and hope I get a ton more orders in the coming year!
I will be putting up another post or two on the site in the coming week before it gets quiet for a while so stay tuned true believers!!

No comments:

Post a Comment